SoftwareSeni is a Software Development Company based in Yogyakarta & Sydney, Australia. We have been designing and developing phone apps, websites, and mobile experiences. We love solving tough problems – from user experience to design and code.
We build enterprise web-based solutions for clients all over the world, from Australia, Indonesia, Europe, Africa, and America. Our clients from Indonesia: Astra International, Traveloka, Angkasa Pura, Peduli Anak Foundation. Our clients from Australi: Bike Exchange, Downsizing, Red Balloon, Sectara, and many more.
What will you get?
- Competitive Salary. We believe that salary is one of the main factors that keep the employee in the company, therefore we can guarantee a competitive salary for our Staff.
- Freedom to choose working arrangements. Our staff are spread throughout Indonesia. We really understand if there are staff who can't leave their families. So you can choose to work from the office, from home, or flexible home office.
- Career Development & Training. We have a wonderful onboarding process where we help a new team member to get familiar with the way we work.
- Reasonable & Flexible Schedules. We are encouraging a culture where people can have a good work-life balance. Our schedules are pretty flexible. Need to run an errand in the middle of the day? Totally cool.
- English Class. Working in SoftwareSeni means that you would get massive improvement on your English, both spoken and written guarantee!
- Annual Leave entitlement. 12 working days which can be taken after 3 months of joining.
- Relocation Allowance. We provide a relocation allowance if you do not live in Yogyakarta. The allowance will cover moving costs for you and your family.
- Salary Review Twice a year. We will review your salary twice annually in December and June. So, you can focus on work and improve your performance every day.
- Furniture Allowance. A program from SoftwareSeni while working from home due to the Covid pandemic. We don't want our staff having back pain!
- WFH Activities. We provide fun icebreaker activities in the middle of our working hours to chill and build relationships with all of the staff. Sounds fun, right?
- Birthday Leave. We also want to celebrate our staff happiest day by giving them half-day leave on their birthday
- Good communication with the client (Bahasa)
- Familiar with Google Suites
- Able to communicate effectively both written and spoken (Bahasa)
- Pay attention to details
- Easy going and has an approachable attitude
- Able to work as part of a team
- Stay current with technology trends
- Neat, tidy, and pleasing appearance
- Follow up with Team Leads
- Arrange and perform demonstrations or presentations for prospective clients.
- Manage prospective clients and follow up for recurring sales.
- Support for the client by answering questions from prospective clients, or existing clients about our product usage.
- Do product training.
- Compose proposals for prospective clients.